Monday, March 28, 2011 | By: Deb

ARRIVED ALIVE

I made to Bangkok after 24 hours of flying. I'm pajama'd up, immovaned up and ready to sleep! My flights were actually really good, both were quite empty (for some reason people don't seem to want to fly into Japan!) The first flight I had the 2 window/aisle seats to myself so I got to stretch out all comfy for the 10.5hr flight....not expecting the same on the Tokyo to Bangkok flight, I had resigned myself to 7 hours in a coffin like the first time I flew that route last year in the united airlines flight from hell. But, to my surprise, the plane was maybe 10% full and all us just stretched out on the 3 middle seats with whatever nesting materials we could gather and had a great snooze with just the perfect amount of turbulence rockin us to dreamland. The food and service were really great too...highly recommend Japan Airlines!
Can't keep my eyes open!
Good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment