Thursday, April 7, 2011 | By: Deb

KOH PHAGNAN

I flew to Ko Samui yesterday morning and made my way to Ko Phagnan. Ko Phagnan is an island in the central gulf coast of southern Thailand just 15 km off of Ko Samui. It's really quiet here, very few tourists around...I literally have this whole resort to myself! It's been warm and partly cloudy so far, tomorrow is supposed to be clear with blue skies (woohoo!)then maybe a couple days with some rain so says the forecast. I think the weather is still a little unstable here after the flooding. I'm going to relax and enjoy whatever comes though!

My hotel is nice and such a bargain! $38/night including free breakfast (I had homemade Belgium waffles and fruit this morning, yum!) It's a relatively quiet area and beach but there are enough restaurants and little mini-marts stores to keep me fed and watered without getting bored. There is a cocktail bar just down the beach that has bon fires and beds set up on the beach at night to veg out on and sip your drink and watch the stars by the surf...also a nice looking massage place just up the hill I will no doubt be using soon. Last night I went to a vegan restaurant I found that had a good looking menu and good atmosphere...there I had the best mushroom veggie burger...it was pretty amazing I have to say so I will be going back there again tonight to try something else.








Well, it's 10:30am, No doubt a pool recliner and my kindle are calling my name!

1 comments:

FairyGirl said...

You're hotel looks amazing. I'm so glad you were able to get to your destination. I hope the sun comes out for you.

Post a Comment