Saturday, April 9, 2011 | By: Deb

SAND AND SURF



I'm having a great time just vegging out here in Ko Phagnan. Not much to report!

Tan is progressing well, I feel well rested, Thai lady did amazing things to my body last night( I wish you could get a massage at home like they do them here!), I'm eating tons of yummy food, I got my laundry done, watched a couple movies, ingested a large quantity of watermelon, daily walks on the beach, afternoon floating in the ocean( the ocean at this beach is like a big bathtub...you can walk out 200 meters and still touch the sand, and it's the temperature of bathwater too) the great mosquito attack of 2011 in Bangkok of my exposed feet is clearing up(I had pants and long shirt on as the mossies were really bad at my layover hotel when I was eating dinner outside but I never noticed them eating my feet, which were in flip flops, until the next day....15-20 bites on each foot, I was a feast. Thankfully not too many mosquitoes here!, I just had a yummy breakfast of coffee, bacon, fruit, yogurt and waffles with strawberry sauce. The weather has been good so far, off and on partly cloudy/clear and no rain yet! My bed is comfy and quiet at night with no need for earplugs until the roosters get up at the break of dawn. All is well!
I'm just finishing book number 8 since leaving Calgary thank god for the kindle, definitely catching up on my reading!





1 comments:

FairyGirl said...

That is the definition of relaxation - spectacular views, good food, reading and massage!

Post a Comment